Triple Tube Core Barrel
Triple tube core barrel consists of outer tube and inner tube assembly. It is made up by adding a third tube to the standard wireline core barrel. This third tube is made of stainless steel, which is split lengthwise and nested inside the inner tube.
Triple tube wireline core barrel has benefits of standard wireline system with additional advantage that difficult formations can be cored and the core can be inspected in an almost undisturbed condition. It is especially useful for coring in coal, clay-bearing or highly crushed and fractured formations.
Advantages of Triple Tube Core Barrel
1. Faster Coring at Greater Depths
2. Good Stability Due To Constant Diameter of Drill String
3. Excellent Hydraulic Technology
4. Good Core Recovery Even in Highly Broken Formations
Package of Triple Tube Core Barrel
Export-standard plywood box is utilized to pack HO series core barrel.
China Drilling Geological Equipment Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of drilling tools. Main products cover impregnated synthetic diamond core bits, surface-set diamond bits, PDC core and noncoring bits, rod shoes & casing shoes, reaming shells, drill rods, core barrels, overshots, water swivels, hoisting plugs, casing cutter assembly, adapter subs, wrenches, recovery tools and foot clamps. 80% of our products are sold to USA, South Africa, Japan, Korea, Finland, Canada, Australia, Iran, Vietnam, Mongolia, and so on.
- Double Tube Core BarrelDouble tube core barrels are swivel head. The inner tube is attached with the core barrel head through bearings which makes the rotation of inner tube independent of core barrel. It serves to improve the rate of collection. Core barrels are designed for coring from soft to hard homogenous and slightly broken formations with water, mud, polymer or air flushing...